Blog Entry 32
January 27th, 2010
Wednesday: 6 am- What my day looks like:
- 3 classes
- Core Concepts: Decision Tree and Analysis due
- ALTA (usually tomorrow but we have a weird schedule this week)- last class before our 15 page brief is due (tomorrow at 11am)
- 3 meetings
- With a Professor
- SBA: we have monthly meetings for all Student Bar Association members
- Community Outreach: This Friday we are going for a second time to Youthville Detroit to train students for a Peer Court, so we’re having a last minute to pull everything together.
- 15 page brief due tomorrow morning (that is far from done)
- A lot of reading to do for classes
- Estimated time I think I MIGHT be home by tonight: 7-8 pm
- It’s my boyfriend’s mom’s birthday today, but there is no way I am making it out to dinner with his family tonight L. Oh the life of a law school… I’ll be lucky if I get to go to sleep at all tonight.