- Telephone: 313-226-9742
- The Judge Advocate General’s School (U.S. Army), ‘95
- LL.M., Wayne State University College of Law, ‘86
- U.S. Naval Justice School, ‘75
- J.D., Ohio Northern University College of Law, ‘74
- B.A., Michigan State University, ‘71
As an Assistant United States Attorney in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan, Professor Felder is Deputy Chief of the National Security Unit. This Unit oversees all phases of investigative advice, trial prosecution and appeals of violation of federal criminal law involving and related to international and domestic terrorism. Additionally, this unit handles all federal immigration criminal violations occurring in the Detroit Metropolitan area. In addition to Trial Practice, Professor Felder also teaches in UDM’s Special Summer Program, the conditional admissions program for students from disadvantaged backgrounds who might not otherwise qualify to attend law school.
Special Summer Program (0001)