Fall 2013 Checklist
- Register for the 1L Summer Experience (August 12-14). The week includes sessions on what to expect in your 1L classes, an introduction to the law library and its resources, and a Property class . Review general information for more information about the week.
- Verify that your Law School e-mail is working by responding to the test e-mail sent to your UDM e-mail address. We will be using your UDM e-mail address to communicate with you starting July 1st. For questions or concerns please contact Elizabeth Hallack.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY - complete Visa Application and Financial Support forms by July 1st and submit to Stephanie Winbigler.
- Register for parking by e-mailing Shamaila Khan by July 8th. The parking fee is $340 for the academic year. The fee will be added to your final tuition invoice for those who register.
- Complete FAFSA and accept/decline your award via TitanConnect.
- Request an official transcript from your undergraduate degree granting institution to be sent directly to the UDM Law Admissions Office by July 15th. For questions or concerns please contact Elizabeth Hallack.
- Contact Babara Stockwell-Buslepp for housing needs.
- Join the UDM Law Fall 2013 Class Facebook group.
- Check out the optional summer reading recommendations.
- Save the week of August 19-23 for mandatory Orientation.
Contact your Counselor
Questions? Concerns? Your admissions counselor can help!