Nelson Tebbe will present the annual McElroy Lecture on March 4 at 5:00 pm. See Events Below
- * A legal writing program that starts in the first year and continues through the upper level courses.
- * A clinical program that entitles every student to the opportunity to represent a live client.
- * A unique law firm program that allows students to engage in simulated cases and transactions in specific practice areas.
- * Committed to developing lawyers who serve the public good
- * Committed to serving the Detroit community
- * Founded on Jesuit and Mercy principles of service and the success of each individual
- * Dual degree program with the University of Windsor
- * Extensive international law and comparative law courses
- * Established relationship with Universite d"Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- * Downtown Detroit Location provides proximity to courts and employers
- * Strong Alumni Network dedicated to supporting UDM graduates
- * ability to pursue a concentration in Immigration Law