- The Fall, Rise, and Uncertain Future of the No-Fault Act's One-Year-Back Limitation on Recovery of Benefits
- Red Mass
- The Foundations and Enactment of Michigan Automobile No-Fault Insurance
- Let's Get Serious: A View of the Serious Impairment Threshold from a Defense Perspective
- Symposium: The Future of Michigan No-Fault Insurance
- United States Fidelity & Guaranty Co. v. Michigan Catastrophic Claims Association: Oh Ye State Legislature, Hear the Cries of Michigan Motorists; The State Supreme Court Adds to the List of No-Fault Areas in Need of Reform!
- McElroy Lecture; Natural Rights, Popular Soveriegnty, and Covenant Politics: Johannes Althusius and the Dutch Revolt and Republic
- Comments; Pleasant Grove City v. Summum: How Establishment Clause Principles Help Define the Government Speech Doctrine
- An Extreme Makeover: Why Michigan's Judicial Recusal Standards Needed Reconstruction and Why More Work Remains to Be Done
- Unraveling International Jurisdictional Issues on the World Wide Web
- Piercing the Veil of Secrecy: The Impact of the Child Protection Law on the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse
- The "Making Available" Theory and the Future of P2P Networks: Does Merely Making Files Available for Further Distribution Constitute Copyright Infringement, and is it Time for Congress to Act in Accordance with this Technology?
- The Openness of the Commercial Free Speech Test and the Value of Self-Realization