- Telephone: (519) 254-8441
- LL.M. Indiana University ‘95
- J.D. University of Detroit Mercy Canadian Lawyers Program ‘93
- LL.B. University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law ‘92
- B.A. University of Michigan ‘88
Currently with McTavish LLP, Professor Chekan represents clients in civil and criminal litigation in both the United States and Canada. He represents companies, individuals, and governments regarding all kinds of civil claims, including intellectual property, product liability, construction, competition, libel and slander, contracts, sales of goods, securities, labor and employment and all matters of crime, including felonies, misdemeanors and summary conviction offenses.
Introduction to Canadian Law (2340)