- Telephone: (313) 568-6587
- LL.M., Wayne State University, ‘97
- J.D. University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, ‘92
- M.B.A., University of Detroit, ‘88
- B.S., Wayne State University, ‘86
A Partner with Dykema Gossett PLLC, Professor Carver's practice focuses on business entity planning, taxation, estate planning, family wealth transfers, business entity formations, corporate planning and taxation, limited liability company planning and taxation, and tax controversies. He also represents clients in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, real estate acquisitions, charitable giving and charitable trusts, contested estate, trust and probate matters, probate litigation, and decedent estates and probate administration.
Basic Federal Income Taxation (2520)
Estates and Trusts (2130)