How to Access your Midterm and/or Final Exam PIN on TitanConnect
Please note that your midterm and Final Exam PIN changes for each semester you are enrolled.
Follow these steps:
- Log-on to TitanConnect using your user id and your password.
- Click on “TitanConnect Self-Service”.
- Click on “Student”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Registration Status”
- Click on “Select Term”, and select your desired term.
- At the top of the page it will indicated both your Midterm and Final Exam PIN. Please make a note of it. Remember your Midterm PIN is 3 digits and your Final Exam PIN is 4 digits.
If you are locked out of your TitanConnect account, please contact ITS at (313) 993-1500 or visit them on-line at http://it.udmercy.edu/ and submit a help desk ticket right on the IT website.