Fall 2015 Checklist
- Register for the Jump Start Your Legal Education events (July 15 & 16). Don't wait until August to get started. Review general information for more details.
- Verify that your Law School email is working by responding to the test email sent to your UDM email address. We will be using your UDM email address to communicate with you starting July 1st.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY - complete Visa Application and Financial Support forms by July 6th and submit to Stephanie Winbigler.
- Register for parking by e-mailing Shamaila Khan by July 8th. The parking fee is $400 for the academic year. The fee will be added to your final tuition invoice for those who register.
- Complete FAFSA and accept/decline your award via TitanConnect.
- Request an official transcript from your undergraduate degree granting institution to be sent directly to the UDM Law Admissions Office by July 15th. For questions or concerns please contact Elizabeth Hallack.
- Contact Barbara Stockwell-Buslepp for housing needs.
- Join the UDM Law Fall 2015 Class Facebook group.
- Check out the optional summer reading recommendations.
- Mark your calendars - UDM Law's mandatory First-Year Orientation is from Thursday, August 13 to Friday, August 21. More details to follow. Classes begin August 24.
Contact your Counselor
Questions? Concerns? Your admissions counselor can help!