UDM Law’s hallowed halls were filled with superheroes, princesses, even a skunk for an evening of trick-or-treating and a Halloween party. Two student groups, Law Students with Children and Phi Alpha Delta, worked with other student groups and UDM Law’s faculty and administration to offer this fun event to students’ children. There were trick-or-treat stations throughout the building, and the Halloween party included games, more treats, and a costume contest. Even some of the “grown ups” got in the spirit and donned costumes. Please click here for pictures.
Friday, September 30, 2016.
- Dual JD program with the University of Windsor
- Extensive international law and comparative law courses
- Established relationship with Universite d’Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand, France
- A legal writing program that starts in the first year and continues through the upper level courses.
- A clinical program that ensures every student the opportunity to represent a client.
- A unique law firm program that allows students to engage in simulated cases and transactions in specific practice areas.
- Downtown Detroit location provides proximity to courts and employers
- Strong Alumni Network dedicated to supporting Detroit Mercy Law graduates
- Ability to pursue a concentration in Immigration Law or Family Law
- Committed to developing lawyers who serve the public good
- Committed to serving the Detroit community
- Founded on Jesuit and Mercy principles of service and the success of each individual